Big grill flavor. Small grill convenience. The Cherokee is small and light enough to travel with you anywhere. You can enjoy the same state-of-the-art infrared technology found in our full-size residential grills in this high-performance portable that provides one-half the grilling surface of our two burner models. And because it’s a TEC, you’ll find that the Cherokee can cook more food than traditional gas grills two to three times its size.
This compact portable gas grill makes TEC's super moist, charbroil taste more affordable than ever! And because it cooks with the speed of infrared energy and distributes heat evenly across the grilling surface, you’ll find that the Cherokee can cook more food than traditional convection style grills two to three times its size.
The Cherokee is fueled with a 16.4 oz. disposable LP gas cylinder making it ideal for patio and balcony use in attached living areas where large gas tanks and charcoal are prohibited. However, the Cherokee can also be used with a 20 lb. LP gas tank (regulator sold separately) or converted to Natural Gas with a TEC Natural Gas conversion kit.
- Certified to be used on any surface, including wood
- Lightweight, brushed aluminum cabinet – 28 lbs total weight
- One fuel-efficient 304 stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures while using less fuel (13,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills
- Uses a 16.4oz disposable LP gas cylinder (regulator included)
- Regulator for a 20lb LP tank sold separately
- Natural gas conversion kit sold separately
- 192 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 12 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
- No hot or cold spots
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates
- Rapid preheat
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Handcrafted in America
RETURNS POLICY - View Complete Return Policy
Yardandpool.com offers a 30 day return policy on eligible items that are new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. If you have a return, you must Contact Us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any return received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Item(s) must be new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging
- Return must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Up to a 50% restocking fee may be applied for items returned that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use
- Barbeque rubs and sauces
- Custom orders
- Fish food
- Grill / Smoker wood chips, chunks and planks
- Open box items
- Scratch and dent items
- Special orders
- Used items
SHIPPING POLICY - View Complete Shipping Policy
Yardandpool.com offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.
We offer the following shipping options depending on the products being ordered.
Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-5 Business Days*
Free Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-5 Business Days*
USPS First Class Mail - Estimated Transit Time 2-5 Business Days*
FedEx Next Day Air**
FedEx 2nd Day Air**
*Transit time does not include pre-order items, back ordered items or items that have Shipping Lead Times that are noted on the product details page.
**Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments ordered after 1:00PM EST. will ship the following business day. Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipments placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday(excluding holidays). Delivery days for 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
***Certain products are classified as a hazardous material and therefore must ship via hazmat requirements. Hazmat deliveries are only made Monday - Friday and requires an adult signature at time of delivery.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions regarding transit times.
Most orders received by 1:00PM EST Monday - Friday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Most orders placed after 1:00PM EST on Friday will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday of the following week. Orders placed on a holiday will be shipped on the following business day. Certain items may have extended processing times. Items with extended processing times will be displayed on the product details page. We do our best to keep our inventory updated. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order due to stock shortage, we will notify you by email.
We ship via multiple carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS. Yardandpool.com reserves the right to use the best carrier for the delivery of your order. We ship from multiple shipping points so transit time will vary depending on your order and destination.