SmokinTex 1400 Pro Series Electric Smoker
Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Easy to use. Put in wood, food, shut the door, set the temperature.
- No attention needed while cooking.
- Low, slow, even heat is gentle to food.
- Smokes beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood, lamb, sausage, game, vegetables, etc. Makes great Jerky!
- Cold smoke with optional cold smoke plate. Great for cheese, pasta, etc.
- Electrically-controlled thermostat allows for temperatures from 100° to 250°F.
- Controlled heat combined with a well-insulated cabinet and no draft cooking conditions produces a consistent, quality product.
- Easy to move around - wheels included.
- Easy to clean, Grills and racks go in the dishwasher.
- Use any dry hardwood. No pellets, or special woods required.
- 3 standard racks included with the 1400 model.
- Stainless Steel drip pan included with 1400 model.
- Wood, cookbook and instructions included.
- Capacity: Approximately 38 lbs. per load
- Shelves: Capacity 5 - (14.5" x 14.5")
- Electrical: 700 Watt heating element, 10 amp, 120v single phase current
- Dimensions: W-17 1/2" x D- 21" x H-29" (without wheels H-26 3/4")
- Wheels: Standard
- Insulation: Full - except the bottom.
- Weight: Approximately 93 lbs. crated.
- Includes: 3 Standard Stainless Steel Racks, Stainless Steel Drip Pan, Wheels, Break-In Wood, Cookbook and Instructions
RETURNS POLICY - View Complete Return Policy
Yardandpool.com offers a 30 day return policy on eligible items that are new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. If you have a return, you must Contact Us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any return received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Item(s) must be new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging
- Return must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Up to a 50% restocking fee may be applied for items returned that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use
- Barbeque rubs and sauces
- Custom orders
- Fish food
- Grill / Smoker wood chips, chunks and planks
- Open box items
- Scratch and dent items
- Special orders
- Used items
SHIPPING POLICY - View Complete Shipping Policy
Yardandpool.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders over $99 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.
We offer the following shipping options depending on the products being ordered.
Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
Free Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
USPS First Class Mail - Estimated Transit Time 5-7 Business Days*
FedEx Next Day Air**
FedEx 2nd Day Air**
*Transit time does not include pre-order items, back ordered items or items that have Shipping Lead Times that are noted on the product details page.
**Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments ordered after 1:00PM EST. will ship the following business day. Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipments placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday(excluding holidays). Delivery days for 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
***Certain products are classified as a hazardous material and therefore must ship via hazmat requirements. Hazmat deliveries are only made Monday - Friday and requires an adult signature at time of delivery.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions regarding transit times.
Most orders received by 1:00PM EST Monday - Friday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Most orders placed after 1:00PM EST on Friday will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday of the following week. Orders placed on a holiday will be shipped on the following business day. Certain items may have extended processing times. Items with extended processing times will be displayed on the product details page. We do our best to keep our inventory updated. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order due to stock shortage, we will notify you by email.
We ship via multiple carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS. Yardandpool.com reserves the right to use the best carrier for the delivery of your order. We ship from multiple shipping points so transit time will vary depending on your order and destination.
Equipment works well for our needs. Decent price and was delivered quickly.
Have had this smoker a couple of weeks now, and I sure am happy. The ribs were excellent and the smoked corned beef brisket superb! And that's while cooking in January in NW Montana. Doesn't matter...the insulated box holds perfectly in any temperature (granted, out of the elements while under the covered patio).
Do yourself a favor, and certainly don't opt for the smaller model. This thing will be pretty tight for a decent sized turkey already.
Throw in a chunk or 2 of smaller pieces of wood, throw in your meats, latch the door, and voila....half a day later you have an excellent meal! Since it's basically an outdoor oven, I have also thrown in various sides in the last hour or so with equally excellent results.
Gone are the days of waiting for my Traeger to get enough smoke flavor on the heavy meats. This is the real deal, but even easier to set it and forget it, while never having to worry about having enough pellets on hand. I was already planning on cutting a few fruit trees down this spring...looks like I'm saving and chunking up the wood 😏.