Hayward's ProGrid vertical grid D.E. filters provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. ProGrid filters combines high-tech features and a ”service-ease” design for unparalleled filtration.
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
RETURNS POLICY - View Complete Return Policy
Yardandpool.com offers a 30 day return policy on eligible items that are new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. If you have a return, you must Contact Us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any return received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Item(s) must be new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging
- Return must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Up to a 50% restocking fee may be applied for items returned that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use
- Barbeque rubs and sauces
- Custom orders
- Fish food
- Grill / Smoker wood chips, chunks and planks
- Open box items
- Scratch and dent items
- Special orders
- Used items
SHIPPING POLICY - View Complete Shipping Policy
Yardandpool.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders over $99 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.
We offer the following shipping options depending on the products being ordered.
Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
Free Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
USPS First Class Mail - Estimated Transit Time 5-7 Business Days*
FedEx Next Day Air**
FedEx 2nd Day Air**
*Transit time does not include pre-order items, back ordered items or items that have Shipping Lead Times that are noted on the product details page.
**Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments ordered after 1:00PM EST. will ship the following business day. Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipments placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday(excluding holidays). Delivery days for 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
***Certain products are classified as a hazardous material and therefore must ship via hazmat requirements. Hazmat deliveries are only made Monday - Friday and requires an adult signature at time of delivery.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions regarding transit times.
Most orders received by 1:00PM EST Monday - Friday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Most orders placed after 1:00PM EST on Friday will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday of the following week. Orders placed on a holiday will be shipped on the following business day. Certain items may have extended processing times. Items with extended processing times will be displayed on the product details page. We do our best to keep our inventory updated. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order due to stock shortage, we will notify you by email.
We ship via multiple carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS. Yardandpool.com reserves the right to use the best carrier for the delivery of your order. We ship from multiple shipping points so transit time will vary depending on your order and destination.
The filter is great except when installed it leaked from the top where the gauge and valve are. The issue was it was not assembled properly. The rubber o ring was pinched and cut and the gauge/vale assembly was thus not closed and locked all the way. I had to tap it loose with a mallet remove the bad o ring and replaced it with the o ring from my old Hayward filter. What a pain and lucky the top didn’t blow off under pressure. Poor assembly and quality control. Otherwise it works.