Usually ships in 2-4 business days
The SmokinTex 1100 Pro Series electric barbecue smoker for home and commercial use make old-fashioned pit barbecue and delicious natural wood-smoked foods. Our smokers create excellent smoke flavor and a tender, moist meal every time. In a SmokinTex smoker, food is slow-cooked, over real wood smoke. The low, slow, even heat is gentle to food-you can really taste the difference!
- Easy to use. Put in wood and food, shut the door, and set the temperature
- No attention needed while cooking
- Thermostat for even temperature control
- Low, slow, and even temperature is gentle to food
- Smokes beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood, lamb, sausage, game, vegetables, etc.
- Makes great jerky.
- Cold smoke with optional cold smoke plate (Great for cheese, pasta, etc.)
- Controlled heat combined with a well-insulated cabinet and no-draft cooking conditions produces a consistent, quality product
- Safe – does not get hot on the outside
- Easy to move around – At 50 lbs. it easily carried from the kitchen to the patio (wheels available as an accessory)
- Easy to clean. Grills and Rails go in the dishwasher
- Use any dry hardwood – no pellets or special woods required
- Smoker arrives assembled and ready to use!
- Free lifetime technical support on your smoker.
- Capacity: Approx. 23 lbs. per load 1.7 Cu. Ft., 243 Cu In.
- Electrical: 350 watt heating element, 8 amps, 120v single phase current
- Shelves: Comes with 2 Capacity 3 W=12.125" x D=13.25"
- Insulation: Full-excluding bottom
- Outside Dimensions: W=14.75" x D=18.75" x H=21.25"
- Inside Dimensions: W=12.5" x D=13.5" x H=17.25"
- Wheels: Optional
- **Please Note: The turkey tray does not fit model 1100.
RETURNS POLICY - View Complete Return Policy
Yardandpool.com offers a 30 day return policy on eligible items that are new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. If you have a return, you must Contact Us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any return received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Item(s) must be new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging
- Return must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Up to a 50% restocking fee may be applied for items returned that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use
- Barbeque rubs and sauces
- Custom orders
- Fish food
- Grill / Smoker wood chips, chunks and planks
- Open box items
- Scratch and dent items
- Special orders
- Used items
SHIPPING POLICY - View Complete Shipping Policy
Yardandpool.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders over $99 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.
We offer the following shipping options depending on the products being ordered.
Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
Free Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
USPS First Class Mail - Estimated Transit Time 5-7 Business Days*
FedEx Next Day Air**
FedEx 2nd Day Air**
*Transit time does not include pre-order items, back ordered items or items that have Shipping Lead Times that are noted on the product details page.
**Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments ordered after 1:00PM EST. will ship the following business day. Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipments placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday(excluding holidays). Delivery days for 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
***Certain products are classified as a hazardous material and therefore must ship via hazmat requirements. Hazmat deliveries are only made Monday - Friday and requires an adult signature at time of delivery.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions regarding transit times.
Most orders received by 1:00PM EST Monday - Friday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Most orders placed after 1:00PM EST on Friday will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday of the following week. Orders placed on a holiday will be shipped on the following business day. Certain items may have extended processing times. Items with extended processing times will be displayed on the product details page. We do our best to keep our inventory updated. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order due to stock shortage, we will notify you by email.
We ship via multiple carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS. Yardandpool.com reserves the right to use the best carrier for the delivery of your order. We ship from multiple shipping points so transit time will vary depending on your order and destination.
Made out of the good 300 series anti magnetic stainless steel. When comparing the thermostat to actual temperature using professional test equipment, temp control is super accurate. You can spend your money on one of those smokers with all the bells and whistles that will rust out in a few years. Or for the same money, you can get the Smokin Tex 1100 Pro Series Electric Smoker for the same price with better temp control with no complex circuit boards to go bad. You can get a bunch of add on's for it too. I'm getting the shelf kit for mine soon. After decades of using smokers, this is the best small electric smoker for the money. I plan on building a pitched stainless roof for mine so I can smoke in the rain and keep the temp control and chimney dry.