ADD TO CART FOR DISCOUNT
The G-Sport is TEC's most versatile and affordable full-size grill. Awarded Home and Hearth Magazine's VESTA for Best New Gas Barbeque of 2009, we call it our everything grill. It is not only designed for multiple applications but has turn down so low you can smoke a turkey on low fire or sear a steak on high - and all with 100% infrared energy.
As a tabletop/countertop unit, the G-Sport is the only full-size grill tested and approved to be used on combustible surfaces such as wood. As a replacement for traditional built-in models, this grill can be placed directly on the countertop of an outdoor island - no cut-out opening required - allowing for greater flexibility in the use of the outdoor space.
Other grills, including other infrared systems, cook with at least 65% hot air which dries out food. But TEC's new patented grilling system cooks with 100% infrared heat so food retains more of its own natural juices. Even well-done meats remain tender and juicy, and there is noticeably less shrinkage in food (up to 35% more moisture retention). The radiant glass panels on which the cooking grates rest vaporize food drippings, creating a smoky vapor that infuses food with a distinctive, outdoor grilled flavor. These panels allow marinades and sauces to be poured on top of food while grilling without wasting a drop. When marinades drip onto the radiant glass, they sizzle into steam, becoming part of the smoky vapor that flavors the food. Wood chips can also be placed directly on the cooking grates, eliminating the need for a smoker box. And small items such as shrimp or vegetables can be put directly on the cooking grates, too. This is because the glass panels prevent anything from falling through the grates, which keeps the burners clean. The unique design of the TEC grills also allows for conventional cooking, eliminating the need for a sideburner. Simply place your cookware on top of the grates or remove them and cook directly on the radiant glass panels.
- Certified to be used on any surface, including wood
- One over-sized fuel-efficient stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures (850° F) while using less fuel (22,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills
- 309 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 18 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
- No hot or cold spots
- Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 115 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
- Contoured, double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle
- Rapid preheat—0°-850° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Tool and towel side bars serve as handles for carrying (72 lbs)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
- Handcrafted in America
RETURNS POLICY - View Complete Return Policy
Yardandpool.com offers a 30 day return policy on eligible items that are new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. If you have a return, you must Contact Us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any return received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Item(s) must be new, in original condition unused/unopened and in its original packaging
- Return must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Up to a 50% restocking fee may be applied for items returned that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use
- Barbeque rubs and sauces
- Custom orders
- Fish food
- Grill / Smoker wood chips, chunks and planks
- Open box items
- Scratch and dent items
- Special orders
- Used items
SHIPPING POLICY - View Complete Shipping Policy
Yardandpool.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders over $99 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.
We offer the following shipping options depending on the products being ordered.
Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
Free Ground Shipping - Estimated Transit Time 2-7 Business Days*
USPS First Class Mail - Estimated Transit Time 5-7 Business Days*
FedEx Next Day Air**
FedEx 2nd Day Air**
*Transit time does not include pre-order items, back ordered items or items that have Shipping Lead Times that are noted on the product details page.
**Next Day and 2nd Day Air shipments ordered after 1:00PM EST. will ship the following business day. Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipments placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday(excluding holidays). Delivery days for 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
***Certain products are classified as a hazardous material and therefore must ship via hazmat requirements. Hazmat deliveries are only made Monday - Friday and requires an adult signature at time of delivery.
Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions regarding transit times.
Most orders received by 1:00PM EST Monday - Friday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Most orders placed after 1:00PM EST on Friday will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday of the following week. Orders placed on a holiday will be shipped on the following business day. Certain items may have extended processing times. Items with extended processing times will be displayed on the product details page. We do our best to keep our inventory updated. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order due to stock shortage, we will notify you by email.
We ship via multiple carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS. Yardandpool.com reserves the right to use the best carrier for the delivery of your order. We ship from multiple shipping points so transit time will vary depending on your order and destination.